Terms and Conditions
Mother's Natural Cereal maintains this site ("the Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by The Quaker Oats Company and used by The Quaker Oats Company and its subsidiaries (the "Trademarks").
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of The Quaker Oats Company unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties. Mother's Natural Cereal neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Quaker Oats Company.
- You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of The Quaker Oats Company and/or third parties, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- While Mother's Natural Cereal uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Mother's Natural Cereal makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Mother's Natural Cereal's products and services is applicable only in the United States unless otherwise noted. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas. Mother's Natural Cereal makes no representations that the Materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside from the United States. Those who do access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
- Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user's own risk. Neither Mother's Natural Cereal, The Quaker Oats Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- From time to time, Mother's Natural Cereal may ask that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail your feedback on Mother's Natural Cereal's products and/or services. Any communication or material you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by The Quaker Oats Company, (b) become the property of Mother's Natural Cereal and Mother's Natural Cereal shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein, and (c) used without restriction by Mother's Natural Cereal or its licensees and affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise. However, Mother's Natural Cereal shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Mother's Natural Cereal maintains a long standing policy of not accepting or considering any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public ("Submissions"), and therefore, you should not make any Submissions to Mother's Natural Cereal in any communications through this Site or otherwise. Nonetheless, if you do send us a Submission, despite our request not to do so, then such Submission shall immediately become the property of The Quaker Oats Company and The Quaker Oats Company shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein. Furthermore, The Quaker Oats Company shall be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. The Quaker Oats Company shall not be liable for such use or disclosure of such Submission or for any similarities in the Submission and any future uses or activities of The Quaker Oats Company.
- The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Quaker Oats Company. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, The Quaker Oats Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to The Quaker Oats Company or Mother's Natural Cereal. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of The Quaker Oats Company. The Quaker Oats Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- Any offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.